The Administrator of the personal data is: MERCON Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Wloclawek, address: Torunska 222, PL87-805 Wloclawek, Poland, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Torun, VII Division of the National Court Register under No. 0000348553. MERCON Sp. z o.o. has not appointed a Data Protection Officer. The data is stored in the European Economic Area.
Basis, purpose and scope of personal data processing
Stored data is used only in our business activities based on:
- consent to the processing - for electronic delivery of information or marketing materials (Article 6, paragraph 1 letter „a” of the GDPR),
- the necessity to sign or execute the contract to which you are a party - in the case of a commercial offer or contract execution under a contract, contract or other form of purchase order for products or services (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter "b" of the GDPR),
- legitimate interests pursued by the Data Administrator or a third party - in case of ongoing and future contacts in business relations, also for the purpose of issuing invitations and taking part in trainings, banquets or other types of meetings (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter "f" of the GDPR) .
The data has been obtained directly, as a result of correspondence or our other activities connected to offering, sale and delivery of products or services or other business areas contacts necessary for our functioning (e.g. shipment, polygraphy, advertising, IT, law, hotel services, restaurants, conferences, trade shows, etc.).
We process the following data: name, surname, email address, contact telephone number, business address, position.
Your data is stored in our database until you decide to delete them or further processing of the data, for the purpose in which they were obtained, will be no longer necessary or justified.
The obtained personal data is not and will not be passed to other entities for any marketing purposes. Data may be processed by other entities based on their entrustment to perform a specific tasks.
Subject to the limitations listed in Article 23 of the GDPR, you have the rights to:
- access to your data by the data subject - Article 15 of the GDPR,
- rectification of your personal data - Article 16 of the GDPR,
- erasure of your personal data - Article 17 of the GDPR,
- restrictions of processing of your personal data - Article 18 of the GDPR,
- raise objections to the processing of your personal data - Article 21 of the GDPR,
- your personal data portability - Article 20 of the GDPR,
- lodging a complaint to the supervisory authority - Article 77 of the GDPR.
To use the above rights, please send us a mail: MERCON Sp. z o.o., Torunska 222, PL87-805 Wloclawek, Poland or e-mail (also in case of questions or doubts): firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use technical and organizational safeguards to ensure your data is protected against unauthorized access or use, and if we discover a data protection breach, we notify this to interested persons and the supervisory authority (UODO).
Rules of using cookies
Our website uses "cookies". They are small text files that are, when you agrees, saved on your device when you visit our website. These files are used for technical (to ensure proper website operation), analytical (np. Google Analytics) or marketing purposes. We do not identify you with them in any way, but they can be used to set display preferences or profile content that you browse on our site. You can change the settings for cookies in your web browser settings. There you can also delete these files when you no longer want us to use them, but during the next visit to our site you will be asked again for permission to use them.