Our distribution agreements have been extended and now include East part of the Germany with further expansion option to another regions. That is the reason we are looking for a Inside Sales Specialist for German speaking customers.
You will be working at our office in Włocławek. At work you will not be left alone. We share our knowledge and experience and support and historical sales data from the regional offices of our suppliers.
- device selection, issueing quotations and technical proposals, searching for non-standard solutions to difficult/extraordinary technical problems,
- being in contact and arrangements with technical staff, either from suppliers and customers,
- keeping contact with customers - providing technical information about products and services and strengthening current positive relationships.
- stable job at recognized at Polish market company,
- contract of employment,
- salary related to your commitment, knowledge and skills,
- work with high quality, advanced products from around the world, many of which are on qualified lists in large corporations,
- product trainings.
Details during recruitment.
Very good German
You will work with native German speakers. Very good German is crucial - without it you can not work.
Ambition and willingness to learn
We can teach you a lot about automation in the process industry if you really want to learn. We are willing to employ people who do not have much experience but want to improve their qualifications and develop.
Reading technical documentation, speaking with customers to explain doubts or clarify technical issues, preparing quotations require precision, understanding, mindfulness and accuracy at work. Good work organization is essential.
You will also often use English. Contacts with suppliers are usually in this language. Some technical documentation is available only in English.
We are a relatively young team. We are happy to share our knowledge and value loyalty. The ease of learn of technical knowledge will be helpful for you at work, especially if you have obtained technical education (automation, process engineering, mechatronics or similar). We adapt to changing conditions - we give the opportunity to change the job when the need arises and you will be interested.
How to apply
Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org including ST/M/1/19 ref. number in subject.
With the application, you expressly consent to the processing of your personal data in order to carry out the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act).